Texas A&M AgriLife Extension offering Food Managers 2-day Certification Training May 9 & 10
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension is offering Food Safety Education with their Food Managers 2-day Certification Training, May 9 & 10, 2022 from 9 am - 4 pm. Located at VIP Building at Washington County Expo on 1305 East Blue Bell, Brenham, Texas 77833. The course costs $125.
How can this course help you?
- Understand the major causes of foodborne illness and how to prevent them
- Increase the food safety knowledge of your employees
- Improve relationships with health officials
- Upon passing the certification exam, you will fulfill state requirements for Certified Food Manager status
- Topics covered include
- Foodborne illnesses and how they are caused
- Food safety hazards
- And More!
Included with your registration:
- 2-day Course
- ANSI-CFP Accredited Certified Professional Food Manager exam (CFM_-ServSafe
- "Food Safety: It's Our Business" sourcebook in English or Spanish
You must bring an acceptable photo ID to be able to take the exam.
For more information and class details, visit: foodsafety.tamu.edu