Holiday Notification - Christmas and New Year
In celebration of Christmas and New Year, City offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, December 24 - 25, 2020, and Thursday and Friday, December 31, 2021, and January 1, 2021. Additional closures for specific facilities are in the list below.
This closure affects the following:
- City Hall
- Municipal Court
- Pet Adoption & Animal Services
- Blue Bell Aquatic Center - also closed on December 26 and January 2.
- Collection/Transfer & Recycling Station - Regular hours except for Christmas and New Year's Day
- Nancy Carol Roberts Memorial Library - closed Wednesday, December 23 through December 27, and December 31 through January 3.
- Brenham & Washington County Texas Visitor Center - closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Regular hours on the weekends.
- Holiday Weeks Residential note: We know the holidays can produce more than normal sanitation needs. Avoid overfilling carts during this two-week holiday period by boxing or bagging any excess waste and placing it next to your cart on your normal pickup day.
- No Residential Pick-up Friday - Friday pickups will be made on Saturday following the Christmas Day and New Year's Day holidays. Friday customers should be sure to place their carts out by 8:00 am on Saturday.
- No Commercial Pick-up Friday - Commercial Front-load routes will be made current on Saturday after Christmas Day and New Year's Day.