Holiday Notification - Christmas and New Year
In celebration of Christmas and New Year, City offices will be closed Friday and Monday, December 24 - 27, 2021, and Friday, December 31, 2021. Additional closures for specific facilities are in the list below.
This closure affects the following:
- City Hall
- Municipal Court
- Pet Adoption & Animal Services
- Blue Bell Aquatic Center - also closed on December 25 and January 1.
- Collection/Transfer & Recycling Station - Regular hours except for Christmas and New Year's Day
- Nancy Carol Roberts Memorial Library - also closed on December 25 and January 1.
- Brenham & Washington County Texas Visitor Center - Christmas Eve 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Closed Christmas Day. New Year's Eve 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Closed New Year's Day.
- Holiday Weeks Residential note: We know the holidays can produce more than normal sanitation needs. Avoid overfilling carts during this two-week holiday period by boxing or bagging any excess waste and placing it next to your cart on your normal pickup day.
- No Commercial Pick-up on Saturday, December 25 or December 31 - Commercial Front-load routes will be made current on Monday after Christmas Day/New Year's Day or the Friday before.