Blue Bell Aquatic Center offering swimming appointments for therapy and lap swimming
Modified Hours of Operation effective May 18, 2020
Open by appointment only
Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
VIEW AND SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT - or call 979-337-7250
We are re-opening our facility on a limited basis. Our operating guidelines will follow all social distancing guidelines and follow all protocols for Preventing Disease Transmission as outlined by the American Red Cross. Our policies will include the following:
- All spectators and guests will be required to follow distancing guidelines as required by Washington County and the State of Texas at all times (currently at 6’).
- All patrons will be required to come dressed for swim. No Locker Rooms Available
- Patrons will be given plenty of space between each other.
- Patrons can reserve 45 min time blocks at the top of the hour.
- We will limit Competition Pool Swimmers to one swimmer per lane.
- Therapy Pool would be limited to 5 people at one time.
- Swim lessons and aerobic classes will be canceled at this time.
- Commonly shared equipment will be properly sanitized at the beginning of every shift and shall not be shared during a shift. Rescue tubes shall be specifically designated for a staff member for their entire shift after being cleaned and sanitized.
- Aquatics lifeguard staff will follow all personal protective guidelines, which include the use of gloves, pocket masks, and barriers when providing any care for patrons.
- Staff shall clean all door handles and commonly touched surfaces with sanitizing wipes on an hourly basis.