If you are interested in adopting please take a look at our Pet Finder Page. If you see a specific animal you are interested in meeting, contact us at 979-337-7351 to make an appointment for a meet and greet. Appointments are not required but encouraged.
Phone: 979-337-7351 | Fax: 979-337-7356
Brenham, TX 77833
Sunday - Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm
- Adoption $95.00
- City License $18.00 (lifetime license) Unaltered: $30.00 must provide current rabies vaccination annually. A license may be purchased at the shelter or local veterinarians.
- Replacement License Tag $1.00
- Microchipping $10.00
Adopt in 2 easy steps
Find a pet ready for adoption
If you have found a pet you are interested in adopting call us to setup an appointment to start the adoption process.
Missing a pet or looking to adopt in the County?
- Lost and Found Pets Facebook Page | Washington County Missing Pets Facebook Page
- Adoptable Animals Washington County (can list pets for adoption here)
Looking for temporary or permanent housing for a pet? The following resources can help:
- Home to Home, is a website that allows owners to take control of rehoming their pets and allows Brenham Animal Services to assist in promotion.
- 911 Foster Pets (temporary pet fosters)