The City of Brenham Health Inspector works to control factors in our community that may adversely impact human health. Duties of the Health Inspector include identifying, evaluating, and correcting existing and potential health hazards to prevent disease, as well as educating citizens about public health issues. This is done by responding to sanitation problems and concerns, investigating complaints, inspecting premises, and reviewing plans for the operation of retail food services, child care centers, mobile food vendors, foster care homes, public nuisances, swimming pools, fairs, and schools. The Health Inspector enforces both the municipal health code and State Health & Safety laws.
For more information on the Texas Food Establishment Rules, click here
- Inspection Report Corrective Actions
- Temporary Food Establishment Application & Guidelines
- Mobile Food Establishment Application & Guidelines
- Fixed Food Establishment Permit Application
- Temporary Food Event Presentation
- Council Minutes - Page 7