Boards & Committees
Community members who serve on Brenham's boards and committees provide an invaluable service by assisting the City Council and City Staff with developing recommendations on important policy matters. Participation on a City advisory body is an excellent way to get involved in the community and your local government. It is an interesting and challenging experience that can truly make a difference.
The following boards are appointed by the Mayor and City Council to assist them in their decision-making process. Agenda meeting notices for each board or committee are posted on their individual page.
- Airport Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustments (BOA)
- Brenham Community Development Corporation (BCDC)
- Brenham Housing Authority (BHA)
- Brenham-Washington County Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT) Board
- Building Standards Commission
- Library Advisory Board
- Main Street Board
- Parks & Recreation Board
- Planning & Zoning Commission (P&Z)
- Police Department's Citizens Advisory Board